Monday, July 9, 2018

Can you remember those “simpler times” in your life?

I’ve watched this video all the way through twice in the past week. Once on my own, and then I showed it to a few friends.

It’s made me laugh, and at the same time get a little teary-eyed (especially at the end). I saw the same reaction from my friends.

I’ve wondered since watching it why it moved us so… and I think it’s a combination of bringing us back to times that perhaps seemed simpler (even if that’s just a memory and not an actual fact!) and of the incredible power of music in our lives.

Make sure to watch the video until the end, the last 5 minutes are magical.

And if you’ve seen it already, it’s worth another watch, while asking yourself:

“What is it about this video that strikes such a chord within my heart?”

“How can I evoke these positive feelings in my life more often?”

Comment below the video and let me know.

 

Until next time,

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner


Did watching this video take you back to a specific time in your life? Comment below!

The following article Can you remember those “simpler times” in your life? was originally published to: The Tapping Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment