Monday, December 5, 2016

Managing Parental Overwhelm – Free Tapping Meditation

overwhelmed-motherYou might remember all of the proud posts and blogs about when I became a father for the first time a while back. :)

June Everly Ortner was born on May 16, 2015.

I remember when she was in a snugly baby holder on my chest, fast asleep, as I walked on a standup treadmill desk writing blog posts.  It was the BEST!

Of course, she wasn't always peacefully sleeping... and the first five weeks were definitely a huge adjustment!

It was a wonderful one, but sometimes we all can face overwhelm as parents.

If you or someone you love is struggling with these feelings of overwhelm as a new (or even a seasoned!) parent, I've created a free tapping meditation for you just on this topic.

If you're feeling overwhelmed from all of life's responsibilities that come with being a parent, take a few minutes to tap along with me as I guide you through this Tapping Meditation for Releasing the Feeling of Parenting Overwhelm.

http://ts-podcasts.s3.amazonaws.com/Final/TheTappingSolution-Tapping-Meditation-Parental-Overwhlem-Nick-Ortner.mp3

.

ts_swirls.

What did you think of the Tapping Meditation?  What shifted for you as you listened through it?  Please leave me your comments below.

Managing Parental Overwhelm – Free Tapping Meditation is available on: The Tapping Solution Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment