Friday, November 18, 2016

How Your Pain Might Be Serving You

Image puppet in the hands of the puppeteer.One of the things I discuss in The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief program is how pain can sometimes serve us and benefit us in ways we’re not consciously aware of.

And it's these perceived benefits that often keep the physical pain locked in place.

Events from our past - times when we didn’t feel safe, didn’t feel like we were enough, or didn’t feel loved - can cause us to hold back in fear of getting hurt again.

I want to share a powerful video from The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief program to show you what I mean.

You'll see me work on-stage with an incredibly brave woman named Joanne as we address the unconscious beliefs keeping her physical pain in place.

As you watch the video, make sure to tap along with us as if you’re just another member of the audience.

Before you watch though, I have 2 warnings for you:

#1 - This video is very moving, so have a tissue box ready.  There wasn't a dry eye in the house at the event, especially during what happens at the end.  I won't spoil it for you - you'll want to see this for yourself!

#2 - I know that some people are offended by strong language.  There is one point in the clip where both Joanne and I swear, not just for the sake of it, but with a very specific purpose, as you'll see.  I just thought I would warn you so that you're prepared and not offended (and in case kids are in the room!). :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM7u9AqZu0g

And after you watch, please leave your comments below of support for Joanne, along with any insights you gained.

You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.  - The Wizard of Oz

Joanne was extremely courageous for getting up on stage and sharing her story.  I hope that her courage inspires you as well. :)

Also, if you haven’t yet, I highly recommend picking up a copy of The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief program, where you’ll get to participate in this 3-day event from the comfort of your own home.

I want to stress that you didn’t have to be at this event to get results on your pain.

In fact, many of the people who attended never got up on stage to work with me and still got amazing results.

Just watch, tap along through the process I take you through, and get results!

If you don’t get the results you are looking for, you can always return the program.  It has a full 1-year guarantee so you have nothing to lose - except for your pain.

TS for Pain Relief Banner
Get The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Program Today!

.

Please leave your comments of support for Joanne, along with any insights you gained from watching the video below!

The blog post How Your Pain Might Be Serving You is republished from: http://www.tappingsolution.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment