Friday, September 14, 2018

Tapping App Meditation Feedback – Pregnancy Anxiety Relief: Releasing Stress Over Feeling Stress

I'd love your feedback!

This meditation is a sample from our Tapping Solution App that we are currently developing.

I'm sharing this with you so that you can be a part of the development process that helps us make these app meditations the best we can.

Pregnancy Anxiety Relief: Releasing Stress Over Feeling Stress

https://tappingsolution.s3.amazonaws.com/APP/Pregnancy-and-Womens-Health/Pregnancy-Anxiety-Relief_Releasing-Stress-Over-Feeling-Stress.mp3
 


After listening, let me know in the comments below what you think of this meditation.

Did you feel any shifts take place? Is there something missing? Something I need to add? Something you liked? Something I could have done better?

These are the things I'd love to hear your honest opinion about.

All feedback will be taken to heart as being constructive. :)

The post Tapping App Meditation Feedback – Pregnancy Anxiety Relief: Releasing Stress Over Feeling Stress was originally seen on: http://tappingsolution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment