Monday, August 13, 2018

Tapping App Meditation Feedback – I’m Stressed About…My Health

I'd love your feedback!

This meditation is a sample from our Tapping Solution App that we are currently developing.

I'm sharing this with you first so that you can be a part of the development process that helps us make these app meditations the best we can.

I'm Stressed About...My Health

https://tappingsolution.s3.amazonaws.com/APP/Stressed-About-Series/STRESSED-ABOUT-SERIES_MyHealth.mp3


So if possible, after listening, let me know in the comments below what you think of this meditation.

Did you feel any shifts take place? Is there something missing? Something I need to add? Something you liked? Something I could have done better?

These are the things I'd love to hear your honest opinion about.

All feedback will be taken to heart as being constructive. :)

Tapping App Meditation Feedback – I’m Stressed About…My Health is courtesy of: http://www.tappingsolution.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment