Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Is Ignorance Bliss?

And I think that when it comes to food, diet and nutrition, sometimes it can feel that way!

I know in the past twenty years, when I’ve cleaned up my eating habits and learned more about nutrition, it’s been a fine balancing act to strive towards better eating while also not making myself miserable and putting undue emotional and psychic stress on myself and my body trying to be “perfect”.

If this sounds familiar, then you might enjoy this short video from my sister where she takes you through some tapping on: “Even though I put all this pressure on myself…”

Watch it and tap along now.

 

Get the NY Times Bestselling book, “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence” for free, while supplies last!

Is Ignorance Bliss? was originally seen on: The Tapping Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment